Picture taken by the lovely Janel Johnson at Janel Johnson Photography

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Many Thank You's

I wanted to devote this post to telling all our amazing friends and family how much we love them and appreciate all the support during this difficult time. 

We are very blessed to have such an amazing and supportive group of people in our lives!!!!  I don't know what we would of done without any of you!  You all have left me speechless with gratitude.   

Things are still tough at our house.  As each day passes moving on with daily life gets easier, but Princess is still in my thoughts many many times a day, along with her brother Robert.  I imagine I will think of them everyday forever, enjoying all the wonderful moments we spent with them.

I have been reflecting on the whole experience and was so surprised at all the food, cards, flowers, gifts, phone calls, texts messages, visits, emails, etc we received.  I shouldn't of been surprised at how amazing my friends and family are, but the amount of kindness was so helpful for us! 

I apologize to any of you I haven't got back to timely.  I appreciate and was comforted by all the messages and calls.  It was just sooo busy in December with everything going on and the holidays.  I am relieved it's over, but sad to begin the new year without Ella and another year without Robert. 

We will move forward and enjoy each day as it's a blessing.  We are looking forward to the New Year and have all our wonderful memories of Ella to take with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment