Picture taken by the lovely Janel Johnson at Janel Johnson Photography

Monday, June 13, 2011

Kids Say the Funniest Things Sometimes!

Blake told me the funniest thing the other day and I smile everytime I think back to it, so I must share.  Raymond, Blake, and I were sitting on our bed visiting during my lunch break on Friday.  Raymond was trying to get him down for a nap and I kind of ruined his efforts.   

For no particular reason Blake pointed to his thigh and said to me, "JuJu (that's what he calls me), this is where my brain is."  I said, "Your brain is in your thigh?"  and he nodded his head yes.  I said, "I think you brain is in here (I was pointing to my head)."  Blake said to me in a scolding tone, "No it's not JuJu!  It is in your leg right here (pointing to his thigh again)!" 

The seriousness in his tone and on his face was so priceless.......where do they come up with this stuff?  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment