Picture taken by the lovely Janel Johnson at Janel Johnson Photography

Friday, December 30, 2011

ND Bound

This weekend we are traveling north to spend some holiday time with my family in North Dakota.  We leave tomorrow morning and will be heading back on Sunday late afternoon, so it's going to be a quick trip. 

I still have some gifts to get and packing to do tonight - as we are having a Christmas/New Years Day celebration at my Grandma and Grandpa's house in Richardton, ND.

Tomorrow we are going to make a quick trip to Bismarck to visit my cousin Shawn.  Shawn is in the hospital right now having a rough time.  So let send lots of prayers and positive vibes his way and my Aunt's way as she has been at the hospital with him for over 2 weeks!!!!  Bless her heart! 

I am so ready for 2012!  Lots of exciting happy events are going to occur - our January weekend trip to Deadwood with my Dad, our wedding, Raymond and I are going spend a week in Vegas for our honeymoon, my 10 year class reunion should be this summer, and we plan on a trip to Arkansas for Christmas.  Plus the usual yearly happy stuff like Blake's 5th birthday and Joe's 3rd birthday.  I can't believe how big they are getting :) and I love having over the top parties for them! 

Happy New Year everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment