Picture taken by the lovely Janel Johnson at Janel Johnson Photography

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Best Big Brother Ever

Not much is going on this weekend, but I am loving it.  Sometimes it feels good just to sit at home, wash clothes, clean house, and bake. 

We had Blake for the weekend and I've noticed how incredibly helpful he is now days.  He is so sweet and considerate for being 3 yrs old........4 yrs old in May.  No matter what I'm doing he wants to help, even if it's something that I think sucks......like doing the dishes!  Today I wanted to clean the kitchen floor, so he swept and I mopped! 

Most importantly I've noticed what a wonderful big brother he is to Joe.  Whenever Joe is fussing he goes right to him and visits with him, gives him tickles, or puts his bink in his mouth.  Joe adores him!  He loves to watch Blake sing and dance around, he loves the visiting, and even the tickles.  I've noticed  when Blake isn't really paying attention to Joe, Joe sits there and smiles at him with so much love in his eyes.  Watching them is the greatest thing ever!

I give Blake the best big brother ever award :)      

No comments:

Post a Comment